Tiffany J Braley
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Neuromyelitis optica in a mother and daughterTiffany Braley
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Arch Neurol 64:1189-92. 2007..To our knowledge, there has not been a documented case between a mother-daughter pair, nor has there been a reported case in which family members developed the disease at different stages of life...
- Differences in diffusion tensor imaging-derived metrics in the corpus callosum of patients with multiple sclerosis without and with gadolinium-enhancing cerebral lesionsTiffany J Braley
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 36:410-5. 2012..To analyze differences in corpus callosum diffusion tensor imaging metrics among patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS) (RRMS) and secondary progressive MS (SPMS) with enhancing and nonenhancing cerebral lesions...
- Sleep-disordered breathing in multiple sclerosisTiffany J Braley
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Neurology 79:929-36. 2012....
- Fatigue in multiple sclerosis: mechanisms, evaluation, and treatmentTiffany J Braley
Multiple Sclerosis Center, Department of Neurology, University ofMichigan, Ann Arbor MI, USA
Sleep 33:1061-7. 2010....
- B-cell targeting agents in the treatment of multiple sclerosisTiffany J Braley
Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, 4013 Biomedical Science Research Building, 109 Zina Pitcher Place, SPC 2200, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109, USA
Curr Treat Options Neurol 15:259-69. 2013..Further research into B-cell subset trafficking patterns, functional activities and interactions with other immune cells in the context of neuroinflammation is likely to inform the development of future generations of DMT...
- Fatigue, tiredness, lack of energy, and sleepiness in multiple sclerosis patients referred for clinical polysomnographyTiffany J Braley
Department of Neurology, Sleep Disorders Center, and Holtom Garrett Program in Neuroimmunology, University of Michigan, C728 Med Inn Building, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Mult Scler Int 2012:673936. 2012..Conclusion. In comparison to controls, MS patients report more fatigue, tiredness, and lack energy, but not sleepiness. Fatigue and related symptoms may arise from MS itself or in relation to reduced sleep efficiency...