Kathleen A Brady
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Seasonal variation in undiagnosed HIV infection on the general medicine and trauma services of two urban hospitalsKathleen A Brady
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 20:324-30. 2005..To examine the seroprevalence of undiagnosed HIV and variation by season among patients admitted to the general internal medicine (GIM) and trauma services of two urban hospitals...
- Undiagnosed hepatitis C on the general medicine and trauma services of two urban hospitalsKathleen A Brady
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, United States
J Infect 59:62-9. 2009..3% and 99.0%, respectively. In similar urban general medicine and trauma services, broader efforts to test for HCV in inpatients aged 36-65 may be warranted...
- The role of primary care physicians in improving colorectal cancer screening in patients with HIVFlorence Momplaisir
Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, 423 Guardian Drive, 13th floor Blockley Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Gen Intern Med 27:940-4. 2012..Little is known about routine cancer screening practices in that population and the factors associated with cancer screening...
- Factors associated with delayed entry into primary HIV medical care after HIV diagnosisLaura P Bamford
Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
AIDS 24:928-30. 2010..These interventions should especially be targeted at those aged more than 40 years and those diagnosed in the hospital...
- Stavudine entry into cerebrospinal fluid after single and multiple doses in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virusKathleen A Brady
Infectious Diseases Division, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Pharmacotherapy 25:10-7. 2005..To establish the pharmacokinetics of stavudine within the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) of patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)...
- Estimation of HIV incidence in the United StatesH Irene Hall
Division of HIV AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
JAMA 300:520-9. 2008..Incidence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in the United States has not been directly measured. New assays that differentiate recent vs long-standing HIV infections allow improved estimation of HIV incidence...