R A Bradshaw
Affiliation: University of California
- Receptor tyrosine kinase signaling mechanisms: Devolving TrkA responses with phosphoproteomicsR A Bradshaw
Dept Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Adv Biol Regul 53:87-96. 2013..A comparison with a similar set of data for EGFR indicates a considerable degree of similarity in the downstream signaling profile between these two RTKs...
- Activation of the Stat3 signaling pathway is required for differentiation by interleukin-6 in PC12-E2 cellsY Y Wu
Departments of Physiology and Biophysics, College of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, California 92697, USA
J Biol Chem 275:2147-56. 2000..Thus, activation of the Stat3 signaling pathway, but not RAS/ERK dependent pathways, is essential for differentiation of PC12-E2 cells by IL-6...
- Application of combined mass spectrometry and partial amino acid sequence to the identification of gel-separated proteinsS D Patterson
Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA
Electrophoresis 17:877-91. 1996..In one case the identified protein clearly did not correspond to the radiolabeled band, but to a protein contaminant from the column. The advantages and pitfalls of the approach are discussed...
- O-sulfonation of serine and threonine: mass spectrometric detection and characterization of a new posttranslational modification in diverse proteins throughout the eukaryotesK F Medzihradszky
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Mass Spectrometry Facility, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Mol Cell Proteomics 3:429-40. 2004..These findings suggest that sulfonation of serine and threonine may be involved in multiple functions including protein assembly and signal transduction...
- The role of tyrosine residues in fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 signaling in PC12 cells. Systematic site-directed mutagenesis in the endodomainE D Foehr
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, California 92697, USA
J Biol Chem 276:37529-36. 2001..However, it does require Tyr(677) and/or Tyr(701), which may function to stabilize the active conformation directly or indirectly...