Eric G Boyce
Affiliation: University of the Pacific
- Finding and using readily available sources of assessment dataEric G Boyce
Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 72:102. 2008..Careful selection of specific embedded and other assessments can be utilized to complete the development of a comprehensive, meaningful, and efficient program assessment plan...
- Belimumab: review of use in systemic lupus erythematosusEric G Boyce
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, California 95211, USA
Clin Ther 34:1006-22. 2012....
- Asenapine: a clinical review of a second-generation antipsychoticSteven C Stoner
School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri Kansas City, USA
Clin Ther 34:1023-40. 2012..Although treatment options for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder have arguably improved, there continues to be a need for medications that achieve and maintain desired efficacy with minimal AEs...
- Preprofessional curriculum in preparation for doctor of pharmacy educational programsEric G Boyce
Thomas J Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA 95211, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 73:155. 2009..This preprofessional curriculum should be multi-dimensional, based on needs for future practice, and revised over time...
- Golimumab: Review of the efficacy and tolerability of a recently approved tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitorEric G Boyce
Department of Pharmacy Practice, University of the Pacific, Stockton, California, USA
Clin Ther 32:1681-703. 2010..GLM is administered as a 50-mg subcutaneous injection once a month...