C M Bower
Affiliation: University of California
- Injuries in adolescents with childhood-onset epilepsy compared with sibling controlsChristine B Baca
Department of Neurology, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA Department of Neurology, VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System, Los Angeles, CA Electronic address
J Pediatr 163:1684-1691.e4. 2013..To compare the occurrence of injuries in adolescents with childhood-onset epilepsy and matched sibling controls...
- Time to pediatric epilepsy surgery is related to disease severity and nonclinical factorsChristine B Baca
Departments of Neurology, Mattel Children s Hospital, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Neurology 80:1231-9. 2013..To identify clinical and nonclinical factors associated with time from epilepsy onset to surgical evaluation and treatment among a cohort of children having epilepsy surgery...
- Seizure recency and quality of life in adolescents with childhood-onset epilepsyChristine B Baca
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Epilepsy Behav 23:47-51. 2012....
- A patient with left ventricular thrombus and recurrent stereotypic TIAsChristine M Bower
Department of Neurology, UCLA Medical Center, CA, USA
Neurology 65:492-3. 2005
- Expectations prior to epilepsy surgery: an exploratory comparison of men and womenC M Bower
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Seizure 18:228-31. 2009..05). Exploratory factor analysis indicated a different pattern of associations among the 12 importance items for men and women. Whether gender differences in presurgical values are associated with outcomes needs exploration...
- Racial differences in patient expectations prior to resective epilepsy surgeryChristine Bower Baca
Department of Neurology, University of California at Los Angeles, 911 Broxton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Epilepsy Behav 15:452-5. 2009..Elucidating the reason for these differences can aid in the clinical decision-making process for resective surgery and potentially address disparities in its utilization...
- Differences in child versus parent reports of the child's health-related quality of life in children with epilepsy and healthy siblingsChristine Bower Baca
Department of Neurology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90024 1736, USA
Value Health 13:778-86. 2010....
- Psychiatric and medical comorbidity and quality of life outcomes in childhood-onset epilepsyChristine B Baca
Department of Neurology, University of California, CA, USA
Pediatrics 128:e1532-43. 2011....