Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Medical evaluation of sexual abuse in children without disclosed or witnessed abuseK Bowen
Department of Pediatrics and Steele Memorial Children s Research Center, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 153:1160-4. 1999....
- Pediatricians' evaluations of their residency curriculum in emergency medicineKathryn A Bowen
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arizona, and Steele Memorial Children s Research Center, Tucson, Arizona, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 19:79-83. 2003..To describe residency graduates' perceptions of their preparation for providing pediatric emergency medical care...
- Deaths of Mexican and Central American children along the US border: the Pima County Arizona experienceKathryn A Bowen
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arizona, 1501 N Campbell Blvd, PO Box 245073, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 10:17-21. 2008..Border health and economic disparities affected overall child mortality in this US county, but current prevention efforts are unlikely to affect this population group...
- Child deaths of unknown cause: review of 7 years' experienceKathryn A Bowen
Department of Pediatrics, University of Arizona, 1501 N. Campbell Blvd, PO Box 245073, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 43:803-8. 2004....
- Can child deaths be prevented? The Arizona Child Fatality Review Program experienceMary E Rimsza
Student Health, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287 2104, USA
Pediatrics 110:e11. 2002....