Affiliation: University of Washington
- NeuroNames 2002Douglas M Bowden
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Washington National Primate Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Neuroinformatics 1:43-59. 2003..edu), a website that allows searchers to proceed intuitively in a few steps to descriptions and images of specific structures. Currently NeuroNames resides in a Microsoft ACCESS database and includes some 12,200 terms in seven languages...
- NeuroNames: an ontology for the BrainInfo portal to neuroscience on the webDouglas M Bowden
National Primate Research Center and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Box 357330, Seattle, WA, 98195 7330, USA
Neuroinformatics 10:97-114. 2012..The current version has been downloaded to hundreds of laboratories for indexing data and linking to BrainInfo, which attracts some 400 visitors/day, downloading 2,000 pages/day...
- Creating neuroscience ontologiesDouglas M Bowden
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 401:67-87. 2007..We hope that a description of our experience in establishing interoperability between BrainInfo and other neuroscience Web sites may be useful to others engaged in the development of ontologies for neuroscience...
- Comprehensive Digital Atlas of the Macaque BrainDOUGLAS BOWDEN; Fiscal Year: 2006..This project will accelerate the communication of new research findings among neuroscientists the world over and will improve our understanding of areas of the brain involved in such disorders as autism and schizophrenia. ..
- SPATIAL-SYMBOLIC BRAIN INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMDOUGLAS BOWDEN; Fiscal Year: 2001..The computerized Brain Information Management System is intended to accelerate the application of basic neuroscientific knowledge in the clinical disciplines of neurosurgery, neurology and neuropsychiatry. ..
- Spatial Information Management Resources for Human BrainDOUGLAS BOWDEN; Fiscal Year: 2007..http://braininfo.rprc.washington.edu) ..