Eli H Botvinick
Affiliation: University of California
- The variable functional effects of the pacing site in normal and scarred ventriclesLuisa Muñoz del Romeral
Alta Bates Medical Center, Berkeley, CA, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 16:904-13. 2009..The pacing site has been shown to influence functional improvement with cardiac resynchronization therapy. We evaluated the effects of the pacing site on left ventricular (LV) function in an animal model...
- The relationship of myocardial contraction and electrical excitation--the correlation between scintigraphic phase image analysis and electrophysiologic mappingL Munoz del Romeral
Division of Heart Failure and Pulmonary Hypertension, Alta Bates Hospital, Berkeley, CA, USA
J Nucl Cardiol 16:792-800. 2009..Phase imaging derived from equilibrium radionuclide angiography presents the ventricular contraction sequence. It has been widely but only indirectly correlated with the sequence of electrical myocardial activation...
- The aging of the heart and blood vessels: a consideration of anatomy and physiology in the era of computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and positron emission tomographic imaging methods with special consideration of atherogenesisEli H Botvinick
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Semin Nucl Med 37:120-43. 2007..Only with the identification and eradication of the causative factors of aging can this possibility have a chance of becoming reality...
- Current methods of pharmacologic stress testing and the potential advantages of new agentsElias H Botvinick
Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0214, USA
J Nucl Med Technol 37:14-25. 2009....
- Localization of ventricular tachycardia exit site and subsequent contraction sequence and functional effects with bedside radionuclide angiographyElias Botvinick
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 1:605-13. 2008..In an effort to better understand the clinical effects of ventricular tachycardia (VT), we sought to characterize function and conduction during VT in patients...