Maria Sue Dewolf Bosek
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Ethical commitments during desperate timesMarcia Sue DeWolf Bosek
Department of Adult Health Nursing and Program in Ethics, Rush University, Chicago, IL, USA
JONAS Healthc Law Ethics Regul 8:123-8. 2006
- When respecting patient autonomy may not be in the patient's best interestMarcia Sue DeWolf Bosek
Deparment of Clinical Ethics, The Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
JONAS Healthc Law Ethics Regul 9:46-9. 2007
- Working with standardized patients: a primerMarcia S Bosek
Fletcher Allen Health Care, USA
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 4:Article 16. 2007..SPs can also be utilized to complete written evaluation tools and provide verbal feedback to students. All participants should evaluate the encounter process for future improvement...
- Do psychiatric advance directives protect autonomy?Marcia Sue DeWolf Bosek
Department of Clinical Ethics, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
JONAS Healthc Law Ethics Regul 10:17-24; quiz 25-6. 2008..However, more research is needed to describe the positive and negative consequences associated with completing and implementing a PAD in the clinical setting...
- Respecting a patient's religious values: what does this require?Maria Sue Dewolf Bosek
Fletcher Allen Health Care and University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
JONAS Healthc Law Ethics Regul 10:100-5. 2008..Recommendations for actions that nurse managers, nurses, and other healthcare professionals could take to promote their ability to respect a patient's values and beliefs will be made...