Frederick J Bonte
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- TC-99m HMPAO Brain Blood Flow Imaging in the Dementias with Histopathologic Correlation in 73 PatientsFrederick J Bonte
Department of Radiology, Nuclear Medicine Center, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Int J Mol Imaging 2011:409101. 2011..Further, a degree of differential diagnosis between Alzheimer's and Frontotemporal diseases may be effected. The study was approved by our Institutional Review Board...
- Imaging bruxismFrederick J Bonte
Nuclear Medicine Center, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9061, USA
Clin Nucl Med 38:e252-4. 2013..Bruxisms and its consequences, with effects on the teeth and jaws, are a problem of importance to oral surgeons and dentists. There is considerable active research into methods of treatment of sleep bruxism...
- Differential diagnosis between Alzheimer's and frontotemporal disease by the posterior cingulate signFrederick J Bonte
Department of Radiology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75290 9061, USA
J Nucl Med 45:771-4. 2004..The impending availability of effective treatment for Alzheimer's disease makes this differential diagnosis important...
- Tc-99m HMPAO SPECT in the differential diagnosis of the dementias with histopathologic confirmationFrederick J Bonte
Nuclear Medicine Center, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas 75390 9061, USA
Clin Nucl Med 31:376-8. 2006..The purpose of this study is to determine the value of Tc-99m HMPAO SPECT in the diagnosis of the dementias, with particular reference to Alzheimer disease...
- Lateralization on neuroimaging does not differentiate frontotemporal lobar degeneration from Alzheimer's diseaseAnne M Lipton
Alzheimer s Disease Centers at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Tex, USA
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 17:324-7. 2004..Three of 4 FTLD cases had lateralized atrophy on CT. For the AD cases, 10/17 SPECTs, 2/7 MRIs, and 1/9 CTs showed lateralized findings. Of the neuroimaging modalities utilized, SPECT was the most sensitive in detecting lateralization...
- Abnormal brain response to cholinergic challenge in chronic encephalopathy from the 1991 Gulf WarRobert W Haley
Epidemiology Division, Departments of Internal Medicine and Clinical Science, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Psychiatry Res 171:207-20. 2009..95 and specificity of 0.82. Gulf War-associated chronic encephalopathy in a subset of veterans may be due to neuronal dysfunction, including abnormal cholinergic response, in deep brain structures...
- Quinoline-n-butylcyanoacrylate-based nanoparticles for brain targeting for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's diseasePadmakar V Kulkarni
Advanced Radiological Sciences, Department of Radiology, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Wiley Interdiscip Rev Nanomed Nanobiotechnol 2:35-47. 2010..The importance of the topic in relation to brain delivery and other similar type of work published in this area are covered to highlight the importance of this research to medical disciplines...
- Convergence of connected language and SPECT in variants of frontotemporal lobar degenerationSandra B Chapman
Center for BrainHealth, The University of Texas at Dallas, 75235, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 19:202-13. 2005....
- Synapse loss may be a minor contributor to decreased regional cerebral blood flow in Alzheimer diseaseEileen H Bigio
Department of Pathology, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Ill 60611, USA
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 15:72-8. 2003..The results of this study suggest that synapse loss may be a minor contributor to the decreased rCBF observed in AD...