Affiliation: University of Missouri
- Maternal stress exposures, reactions, and priorities for stress reduction among low-income, urban womenTina Bloom
Sinclair School of Nursing, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
J Midwifery Womens Health 58:167-74. 2013..Vulnerable women's experiences with stressors during pregnancy and their desires and priorities for appropriate and useful stress reduction interventions are not well understood...
- Rural pregnant women's stressors and priorities for stress reductionTina L Bloom
University of Missouri, Sinclair School of Nursing, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 33:813-9. 2012....
- Abuse disclosure in privately and medicaid-funded pregnant womenLinda Bullock
University of Missouri Columbia, Sinclair School of Nursing, 65211, USA
J Midwifery Womens Health 51:361-9. 2006..In addition, we believe another barrier to reporting abuse was fear of being reported to child protective services, contributing to the overall low rate of abuse disclosure...
- Abuse during pregnancy: current theory and new contextual understandingsM Kay Libbus
University of Missouri, Sinclair School of Nursing, Columbia, Missouri 65211 4120, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 27:927-38. 2006..Additionally the chaos, instability, and lack of resources experienced by these women likely contributed to their inability to complete the four phases described by Landenburger's model for non-pregnant women...
- A Collaborative, Intersectional Approach to Health Disparities in PregnancyTina Bloom; Fiscal Year: 2007..It will also bring needed health and resource information back to other women, for healthier mothers and babies in the future. ..