Craig B Birgfeld
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Making the diagnosis: metopic ridge versus metopic craniosynostosisCraig B Birgfeld
From the University of Washington and Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Craniofac Surg 24:178-85. 2013..The goal of this study is to describe the physical examination and CT scan characteristics which may help to differentiate between physiological closure of the metopic suture with ridging (MR) and MCS...
- A phenotypic assessment tool for craniofacial microsomiaCraig B Birgfeld
Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Wash 98105, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 127:313-20. 2011..Standardized description of the craniofacial malformations associated with craniofacial microsomia is a necessary first step for multicenter, interdisciplinary research into this complex condition...
- Photographic protocol for image acquisition in craniofacial microsomiaCarrie L Heike
Children s Craniofacial Center, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA, USA
Head Face Med 7:25. 2011..We present a standardized, two-dimensional, digital photographic protocol designed to capture the common craniofacial features associated with CFM...
- Zygomaticomaxillary complex fractures and their association with naso-orbito-ethmoid fractures: a 5-year reviewEdward P Buchanan
Division of Plastic Surgery, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, Wash, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 130:1296-304. 2012..The purpose of this study is to compare mechanisms of injury, treatment, and outcome between patients with zygomaticomaxillary complex fractures and those with zygomaticomaxillary complex and ipsilateral naso-orbito-ethmoidal fractures...
- Changes in frontal morphology after single-stage open posterior-middle vault expansion for sagittal craniosynostosisDavid Khechoyan
The Craniofacial Center, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Wash 98105, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 129:504-16. 2012....