Indermeet S Bhullar
Affiliation: University of Florida
- At first blush: absence of computed tomography contrast extravasation in Grade IV or V adult blunt splenic trauma should not preclude angioembolizationIndermeet Singh Bhullar
Division of Acute Care Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine, Jacksonville, Florida 32209, USA
J Trauma Acute Care Surg 74:105-11; discussion 111-2. 2013....
- Age does not affect outcomes of nonoperative management of blunt splenic traumaIndermeet S Bhullar
Division of Acute Care Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL 32209, USA
J Am Coll Surg 214:958-64. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of age on the outcomes of nonoperative management (NOM) of blunt splenic trauma (BST)...
- Selective angiographic embolization of blunt splenic traumatic injuries in adults decreases failure rate of nonoperative managementIndermeet S Bhullar
Division of Acute Care Surgery I S B, Department of Surgery, University of Florida College of Medicine Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida 32209, USA
J Trauma Acute Care Surg 72:1127-34. 2012....
- The effect of age on blunt traumatic brain-injured patientsIndermeet S Bhullar
Department of Surgery, University of Florida Shands Hospital, Jacksonville, Florida 32209, USA
Am Surg 76:966-8. 2010..Resource use therefore should not be limited to patients older than 80 years with TBI...
- CT with coronal reconstruction identifies previously missed smaller diaphragmatic injuries after blunt traumaIndermeet S Bhullar
Department of Surgery, University of Florida School of Medicine, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Am Surg 77:55-8. 2011..6 cm vs 10.6 cm, P < 0.0005). CTCR improves the ability to detect smaller DI defects (4 to 8 cm) that were previously missed by CXR and CTAX. CTAX adds little to CXR alone for the diagnosis of large defects (greater than 8 cm)...
- More harm than good: Antiseizure prophylaxis after traumatic brain injury does not decrease seizure rates but may inhibit functional recoveryIndermeet S Bhullar
From the Division of Acute Care Surgery I S B, J P, A K, E F, Division of Pharmacy D J, and Division of Pediatrics J J T, University of Florida College of Medicine D J, J P, E F, Jacksonville, Florida
J Trauma Acute Care Surg 76:54-61. 2014....