Affiliation: University of South Dakota
- A review of the case for neonatal thyrotropin screening in developing countries: the example of IndiaVinod Bhatara
UCLA Health Services Research Center, Los Angeles, California, USA
Thyroid 12:591-8. 2002..However, most developing countries do not have neonatal thyroid screening programs. Using India as an example, we review the case for newborn screening in the developing world...
- Web-based classroom data collection in ADHD: a best practices case studyVinod Bhatara
Department of Psychiatry, University of South Dakota School of Medicine, 1400 W 22nd St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 3329, USA
S D J Med 56:385-9. 2003..This paper illustrates a best practices approach to development of a Web-based classroom data collection method to improve medication management in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Coexistent hypothyroidism, psychosis, and severe obsessions in an adolescent: a 10-year follow-upVinod Bhatara
Psychiatry and Family Medicine, University of South Dakota Health Sciences Center, 1400 W 22nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57105, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 14:315-23. 2004..The optimal response to treatment occurred only after he was placed on a combination of fluoxetine, risperidone, and LT4 (300 microg daily). The patient remained stable for up to 12 months of follow-up...
- National trends in concomitant psychotropic medication with stimulants in pediatric visits: practice versus knowledgeVinod Bhatara
University of South Dakota, Psychiatry and Family Medicine, USA
J Atten Disord 7:217-26. 2004....
- Association of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and gestational alcohol exposure: an exploratory studyVinod Bhatara
University of South Dakota School of Medicine, USA
J Atten Disord 9:515-22. 2006..Participants were categorized into four groups by different levels of risk for gestational alcohol exposure. For each group, the prevalence rates of ADHD and other selected disorders were determined...
- Antipsychotic use and expenditure in the United StatesRajender R Aparasu
Department of Clinical Sciences and Administration, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston, Texas Medical Center, 1441 Moursund Street, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:1693. 2006
- U.S. national trends in the use of antipsychotics during office visits, 1998-2002Rajender R Aparasu
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD 57007, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 17:147-52. 2005..There is a paucity of studies on U.S. national trends in the use of antipsychotic medications in the 21st century. This study examined national trends in the prescribing of antipsychotic drugs in office-based physician practices...
- Antipsychotic prescribing trends among youths, 1997-2002Rajender R Aparasu
South Dakota State University College of Pharmacy, Box 2202 C, 1 Administration Lane, Brookings, South Dakota 57007, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:904. 2005
- Web-based teacher SKAMPsVinod Bhatara
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:132. 2004
- Patterns and determinants of antipsychotic prescribing in children and adolescents, 2003-2004Rajender R Aparasu
College of Pharmacy, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 23:49-56. 2007..This study examined patterns and determinants of antipsychotic prescribing in children and adolescents receiving outpatient care in the United States...