Christopher J Berry
Affiliation: University of Iowa
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Evanescent asymmetrical septal hypertrophy and rapidly progressive heart failure in a 32-year-old manChristopher J Berry
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa College of Medicine, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Circulation 118:e126-8. 2008
- Effects of deep sedation or general anesthesia on cardiac function in mice undergoing cardiovascular magnetic resonanceChristopher J Berry
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Roy J, and Lucille A, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 11:16. 2009....
- Biventricular adaptation to volume overload in mice with aortic regurgitationChristopher J Berry
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 11:27. 2009..The purpose of this study was to ascertain the prevalence of aortic regurgitation in hypercholesterolemic mice and to determine its impact on the left and right ventricles...
- Leptin resistance contributes to obesity and hypertension in mouse models of Bardet-Biedl syndromeKamal Rahmouni
Department of Internal Medicine, Center on Functional Genomics of Hypertension, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
J Clin Invest 118:1458-67. 2008..Furthermore, we found that BBS mice had a decreased hypothalamic expression of proopiomelanocortin, which suggests that BBS genes play an important role in maintaining leptin sensitivity in proopiomelanocortin neurons...
- Lowering plasma cholesterol levels halts progression of aortic valve disease in miceJordan D Miller
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Circulation 119:2693-701. 2009....
- A knockin mouse model of the Bardet-Biedl syndrome 1 M390R mutation has cilia defects, ventriculomegaly, retinopathy, and obesityRoger E Davis
Department of Pediatrics, Anatomy and Cell Biology, Radiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:19422-7. 2007....