Affiliation: University of California
- Cardiac repair and restoration using human embryonic stem cellsHarold S Bernstein
Department of Pediatrics, Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regeneration Medicine and Stem Cell Research, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 1346, USA
Regen Med 7:697-712. 2012....
- Strategies for enrichment and selection of stem cell-derived tissue precursorsHarold S Bernstein
Department of Pediatrics Cardiology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 1346, USA
Stem Cell Res Ther 3:17. 2012..Finally, we will describe the next generation of methods being developed to identify and select stem cell-derived tissue precursors for experimental study and clinical use...
- Stem cell therapy for cardiac diseaseHarold S Bernstein
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Pediatr Res 71:491-9. 2012..Finally, we will review progress being made in assessing functional improvement in animals and humans after cellular transplant...
- Labeling human embryonic stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes with indocyanine green for noninvasive tracking with optical imaging: an FDA-compatible alternative to firefly luciferaseSophie E Boddington
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94107 0946, USA
Cell Transplant 19:55-65. 2010..The technique may be useful for assessing different delivery routes in order to improve the engraftment of transplanted hESC-CMs or other stem cell progenitors...
- CELL CYCLE REGULATION IN CARDIOVASCULAR BIOLOGYHAROLD BERNSTEIN; Fiscal Year: 2003..These studies will provide basic insights into transcriptional mechanisms for G2/M control as well as reagents for manipulating the cell cycle in non-dividing tissues. ..
- Training in Developmental Cardiovascular BiologyHAROLD BERNSTEIN; Fiscal Year: 2007..Each trainee will execute a research project with one of the 25 outstanding program faculty preceptors. ..
- Stem Cell Differentiation for Myocardial TherapyHAROLD BERNSTEIN; Fiscal Year: 2007..The proposed studies will provide new insight into human cardiac myogenesis, and offer novel approaches to myocardial regeneration. ..