Robert J Berkowitz
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Dental caries recurrence following clinical treatment for severe early childhood cariesRobert J Berkowitz
Department of Dentistry, School of Medicine and Dentistry, The University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Pediatr Dent 33:510-4. 2011..To determine the relapse rate within one year for a cohort of children treated for severe early childhood caries (S-ECC)...
- Acquisition and transmission of mutans streptococciRobert J Berkowitz
University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
J Calif Dent Assoc 31:135-8. 2003..These findings will likely facilitate the development of clinical strategies to prevent or delay infant infection by these organisms, thereby reducing the prevalence of dental caries...
- Causes, treatment and prevention of early childhood caries: a microbiologic perspectiveRobert J Berkowitz
Eastman Department of Dentistry, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14620, USA
J Can Dent Assoc 69:304-7. 2003..This approach has also had minimal success. Newer strategies addressing the infectious component through use of topical antimicrobial therapy appear promising...
- Mutans streptococci: acquisition and transmissionRobert J Berkowitz
Division of Pediatric Dentistry, Eastman Department of Dentistry, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Pediatr Dent 28:106-9; discussion 192-8. 2006..The purpose of this paper was to demonstrate that these findings will likely facilitate the development of strategies to prevent or delay infant infection by these microbes, thereby reducing the prevalence of dental caries...
- Adjunctive chemotherapeutic suppression of mutans streptococci in the setting of severe early childhood caries: an exploratory studyRobert J Berkowitz
University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center, 625 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620, USA
J Public Health Dent 69:163-7. 2009....
- TeethRonald J Billings
Eastman Department of Dentistry, University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York 14620, USA
Pediatrics 113:1120-7. 2004..Epidemiologic data suggest that up to one third of all dental injuries are sports related...
- Caries management by risk assessment: consensus statement, April 2002John D B Featherstone
Department of Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences, University of California at San Francisco, 94143, USA
J Calif Dent Assoc 31:257-69. 2003
- Antibacterial treatment needed for severe early childhood cariesLing Zhan
Department of Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, 707 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 476 0926 USA
J Public Health Dent 66:174-9. 2006..To assess the effects of a single 10% povidone iodine application as an adjunct to extensive surgical procedures in the clinical treatment of children with early childhood caries...
- Oral self-mutilation in the Lesch-Nyhan syndromeJae Ho Lee
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Yonsei University College of Dentistry, Seoul, Korea
ASDC J Dent Child 69:66-9, 12. 2002..By maintaining the root portion of the teeth in the bone, it is expected that preservation of the alveolar bone will be achieved...
- Improving Clinical Outcomes for Early Chilhood CariesRobert Berkowitz; Fiscal Year: 2006....