Joel H Berg
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Tooth formation is asymmetric when hypodontia existsJoel H Berg
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington, 6222 NE 74th Street, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
J Evid Based Dent Pract 12:41-2. 2012..TYPE OF STUDY/DESIGN: Case-control study. LEVEL OF EVIDENCE: Level 2: Limited-quality, patient-oriented evidence. STRENGTH OF RECOMMENDATION GRADE: N/A: Not applicable...
- Dental caries detection and caries management by risk assessmentJoel H Berg
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, The University of Washington School of Dentistry, Seattle, WA 98195 7136, USA
J Esthet Restor Dent 19:49-55. 2007
- Early dental caries detection as a part of oral health maintenance in young childrenJoel H Berg
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington, School of Dentistry, USA
Compend Contin Educ Dent 26:24-9. 2005....
- Caries detectionJoel H Berg
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington School of Dentistry, Seattle, USA
J Esthet Restor Dent 18:3-4. 2006
- Dental caries disease in children: management by risk assessmentJoel H Berg
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, USA
Alpha Omegan 98:9-12. 2005
- Advances in caries diagnostics and the changing face of dental practiceWendy E Mouradian
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Am Coll Dent 70:24-9. 2003..The need to understand and respond to demographic forces-especially those that involve population groups at increased risk-and to work collaboratively with medicine will also assume greater significance...
- A pit-and-fissure clinical protocolTheodore P Croll
University of Texas Health, Science Center, San Antonio, TX, USA
Compend Contin Educ Dent 26:862-8. 2005..This article identifies the techniques of sealing noncarious pits and fissures and restoring teeth having ongoing caries infection. Treatment protocols are described...
- Good evidence for incremental preventive benefit of topical fluoride therapiesJoel H Berg
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 159:315-6. 2005
- Minimal intervention: motivating patients through caries risk assessmentJoel H Berg
Compend Contin Educ Dent 28:162, 164. 2007
- Long-term evaluation of the remineralization of interproximal caries-like lesions adjacent to glass-ionomer restorations: a micro-CT studyHyeok Sang Lee
Dental Research Institute and Department of Pediatric Dentistry, College of Dentistry, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Am J Dent 21:129-32. 2008..To compare the remineralization of incipient artificial interproximal caries in the presence of three glass-ionomer cements (highly-filled glass-ionomer cement, compomer, resin-modified glass-ionomer cement) and a resin composite (control)...
- Why do some people get more cavities than others do?Joel H Berg
University of Washington School of Dentistry, USA
Sci Am 288:93. 2003