Tellen D Bennett
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Initiation of physical, occupational, and speech therapy in children with traumatic brain injuryTellen D Bennett
Pediatric Critical Care, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 94:1268-76. 2013....
- Macrophage activation syndrome in children with systemic lupus erythematosus and children with juvenile idiopathic arthritisTellen D Bennett
Pediatric Critical Care, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84158 1289, USA
Arthritis Rheum 64:4135-42. 2012..To describe patient demographics, interventions, and outcomes in hospitalized children with macrophage activation syndrome (MAS) complicating systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...
- Variation in intracranial pressure monitoring and outcomes in pediatric traumatic brain injuryTellen D Bennett
Pediatric Critical Care, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84158 1289, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 166:641-7. 2012..To describe between-hospital and patient-level variation in intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring and to evaluate ICP monitoring in association with hospital features and outcome in children with traumatic brain injury (TBI)...
- Influence of birth hospital on outcomes of ductal-dependent cardiac lesionsTellen D Bennett
University of Utah School of Medicine, Department of Pediatric Critical Care, PO Box 581289, Salt Lake City, UT 84158 1289, USA
Pediatrics 126:1156-64. 2010..The goal was to determine the effect of birth hospital pediatric cardiac specialty center status and neonatal level of care on 90-day mortality for infants with ductal-dependent congenital heart disease...
- Osmolar therapy in pediatric traumatic brain injuryTellen D Bennett
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Crit Care Med 40:208-15. 2012....
- Very high serum ferritin levels are associated with increased mortality and critical care in pediatric patientsTellen D Bennett
Division of Pediatric Critical Care, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 12:e233-6. 2011..To determine whether an elevated serum ferritin level is independently associated with mortality and receipt of critical care in pediatric patients...
- Pediatric and neonatal extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: does center volume impact mortality?*Carrie L Freeman
1University of Utah School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Primary Children s Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT 2Intermountain Health Care, Salt Lake City, UT
Crit Care Med 42:512-9. 2014..The purpose of this study was to analyze the relationship between hospital extracorporeal membrane oxygenation annual volume and in-hospital mortality and assess if a minimum hospital volume could be recommended...
- Pediatric trauma transport performance measures in a mountain state: adherence and outcomesStephen J Gleich
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84158 1289, USA
J Trauma 71:1016-22. 2011..We evaluated two state performance measures related to pediatric trauma care before arrival at the Level I trauma center...