Jeffrey K Belkora
Affiliation: University of California
- Decision support by telephone: randomized controlled trial in a rural community settingJeffrey Belkora
Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94118 1944, USA
Patient Educ Couns 89:134-42. 2012..We now report on effectiveness, cost, and value of delivering CP by telephone (Tele-CP)...
- Impact of decision aids in a sustained implementation at a breast care centerJeffrey K Belkora
Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Patient Educ Couns 86:195-204. 2012..We examined the reach and impact of five decision aids (DAs) routinely distributed to breast cancer patients as part of a shared decision making demonstration project...
- Monitoring the implementation of Consultation Planning, Recording, and Summarizing in a breast care centerJeffrey K Belkora
University of California, San Francisco, United States
Patient Educ Couns 73:536-43. 2008....
- Expanding the reach of decision and communication aids in a breast care center: a quality improvement studyJeffrey K Belkora
University of California, San Francisco, USA
Patient Educ Couns 83:234-9. 2011..This quality improvement study aimed to expand reach of these supportive materials and services with budget-neutral program changes...
- Implementing decision and communication aids to facilitate patient-centered care in breast cancer: a case studyJeffrey K Belkora
University of California, San Francisco, CA, United States
Patient Educ Couns 77:360-8. 2009..Decision Services (DS) provide support for breast cancer patients at the University of California, San Francisco to help ensure patient-centered care...
- Oncologist use of the Adjuvant! model for risk communication: a pilot study examining patient knowledge of 10-year prognosisJeffrey K Belkora
Department of Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
BMC Cancer 9:127. 2009..We hypothesized that Adjuvant! printouts would be associated with significant changes in the proportion of patients with accurate understanding of local therapy prognosis...