Anna S Beeber
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Adapting the family management style framework for families caring for older adults with dementiaAnna Song Beeber
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Fam Nurs 18:123-45. 2012....
- Building partnerships to continue older adults' residence in the communityAnna Song Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 27599 7460, USA
J Gerontol Nurs 34:19-25; quiz 26-7. 2008..The article concludes with a discussion of the application of interdependence in gerontological nursing practice and research...
- Community-based service use by elders with dementia and their caregivers: a latent class analysisAnna S Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Nurs Res 57:312-21. 2008..However, the research on factors that may explain CBSS use has been focused on individual characteristics, and how the care recipient and caregiver as a pair influence CBSS use has not been accounted for...
- Luck and happenstance: how older adults enroll in a program of all-inclusive care for the elderlyAnna Song Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Prof Case Manag 13:277-83. 2008..This qualitative study explores how older adults enroll in a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)...
- Comparing families and staff in nursing homes and assisted living: implications for social work practiceSheryl Zimmerman
a School of Social Work and Cecil G Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
J Gerontol Soc Work 56:535-53. 2013..Although conflict rarely occurred, there was room for improvement in family-staff relations; this area, and preparing family for their caregiving roles, are appropriate targets for social work intervention. ..
- Systematic review: effective characteristics of nursing homes and other residential long-term care settings for people with dementiaSheryl Zimmerman
Cecil G Sheps Center for Health Services Research, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina School of Social Work, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:1399-409. 2013....
- Challenges of antibiotic prescribing for assisted living residents: perspectives of providers, staff, residents, and family membersChristine E Kistler
Department of Family Medicine, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:565-70. 2013..To better understand the antibiotic prescribing process in assisted living (AL) communities given the growing rate of antibiotic resistance...
- When your patient needs long-term-care servicesAnna Song Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Nursing 37:62-3. 2007
- A transactional model of cancer family caregiving skillKaren L Schumacher
College of Nursing, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Neb 68198, USA
ANS Adv Nurs Sci 29:271-86. 2006..A transactional model of family caregiving skill was developed that includes the concepts of demands of the illness situation, patterns of care, caregiver responses, and patient responses...