Anna S Beeber
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Adapting the family management style framework for families caring for older adults with dementiaAnna Song Beeber
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Fam Nurs 18:123-45. 2012....
- Building partnerships to continue older adults' residence in the communityAnna Song Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 27599 7460, USA
J Gerontol Nurs 34:19-25; quiz 26-7. 2008..The article concludes with a discussion of the application of interdependence in gerontological nursing practice and research...
- Community-based service use by elders with dementia and their caregivers: a latent class analysisAnna S Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Nurs Res 57:312-21. 2008..However, the research on factors that may explain CBSS use has been focused on individual characteristics, and how the care recipient and caregiver as a pair influence CBSS use has not been accounted for...
- Luck and happenstance: how older adults enroll in a program of all-inclusive care for the elderlyAnna Song Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Prof Case Manag 13:277-83. 2008..This qualitative study explores how older adults enroll in a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)...
- When your patient needs long-term-care servicesAnna Song Beeber
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Nursing 37:62-3. 2007
- A transactional model of cancer family caregiving skillKaren L Schumacher
College of Nursing, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Neb 68198, USA
ANS Adv Nurs Sci 29:271-86. 2006..A transactional model of family caregiving skill was developed that includes the concepts of demands of the illness situation, patterns of care, caregiver responses, and patient responses...