L A Beckett
Affiliation: University of California
- The membrane mucin MUC4 is elevated in breast tumor lymph node metastases relative to matched primary tumors and confers aggressive properties to breast cancer cellsHeather C Workman
Division of Basic Sciences, UC Davis Cancer Center, 4645 2ndAvenue, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Breast Cancer Res 11:R70. 2009....
- Multivariate longitudinal models for complex change processesL A Beckett
Division of Biostatistics, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of California, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Stat Med 23:231-9. 2004..We then illustrate with an example from the Religious Orders Study, a longitudinal cohort study of more than 900 members of Catholic religious orders who have had up to eight annual clinical examinations...
- The Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative: Annual change in biomarkers and clinical outcomesLaurel A Beckett
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of California, Davis, CA, USA
Alzheimers Dement 6:257-64. 2010..The objective of this study was to provide a global summary of the overall results and patterns of change observed in candidate markers and clinical measures over the first 2 years of follow-up...
- Molecular specific and cell selective cytotoxicity induced by a novel synthetic HLA-DR antibody mimic for lymphoma and leukemiaG L Denardo
University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
Int J Oncol 34:511-6. 2009..When compared with control groups, treatment selectively improved response rates and survival in mice with HLA-DR10 expressing human lymphoma xenografts at doses not associated with adverse events and readily achievable in patients...
- ZNF217, a candidate breast cancer oncogene amplified at 20q13, regulates expression of the ErbB3 receptor tyrosine kinase in breast cancer cellsS R Krig
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Divison of Basic Sciences, University of California at Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Oncogene 29:5500-10. 2010..In addition, we identify ErbB3 as one of the mechanisms by which ZNF217 augments PI-3K/Akt signaling...
- MRI-derived entorhinal and hippocampal atrophy in incipient and very mild Alzheimer's diseaseB C Dickerson
Department of Neurological Sciences, Rush University, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Neurobiol Aging 22:747-54. 2001..These data suggest that although both the EC and hippocampal formation degenerate before the onset of overt dementia, EC volume is a better predictor of conversion...
- Annual incidence of Alzheimer disease in the United States projected to the years 2000 through 2050L E Hebert
Rush Institute for Healthy Aging, Rush University and Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 15:169-73. 2001..Without progress in preventing or delaying onset of Alzheimer disease, both the number of people with Alzheimer disease and the proportion of the total population affected will increase substantially...
- Progression of gait disorder and rigidity and risk of death in older personsR S Wilson
Rush Alzheimer s Disease Center and Rush Institute for Healthy Aging, Department of Neurological Sciences, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Neurology 58:1815-9. 2002..Bradykinesia, gait disturbance, rigidity, and tremor are common motor signs in old age. All of these signs are associated with increased morbidity and mortality, but the extent to which they are progressive is unknown...
- Depressive symptoms, cognitive decline, and risk of AD in older personsRobert S Wilson
Rush Alzheimer s Disease Center and Rush Institute for Healthy Aging, Department of Neurological Sciences, Rush Presbyterian St Luke s Medical Center, 1645 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 675, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Neurology 59:364-70. 2002..Cross-sectional and retrospective case-control studies suggest an association of depression symptoms with cognitive impairment and AD, but there have been few prospective studies and their results have been inconsistent...