Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Risk factors for potentially harmful informal caregiver behaviorScott R Beach
University Center for Social and Urban Research, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 53:255-61. 2005..This article explores such risk factors...
- Financial exploitation and psychological mistreatment among older adults: differences between African Americans and non-African Americans in a population-based surveyScott R Beach
University Center for Social and Urban Research, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Gerontologist 50:744-57. 2010....
- Concordance of four methods of disability assessment using performance in the home as the criterion methodJoan C Rogers
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Arthritis Rheum 49:640-7. 2003..To determine the concordance of 4 methods of disability assessment with the criterion method. Performance testing in the home was selected as the criterion...
- Highlights from the report of the working group on "Core measures of the burden of skin diseases"Marta VanBeek
University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, USA
J Invest Dermatol 127:2701-6. 2007
- Testing survey methods for collecting data on elder mistreatment prevalenceScott Beach; Fiscal Year: 2007..We anticipate that the proposed research will be useful in helping to inform the design of a national study of the incidence and prevalence of elder mistreatment. ..