Affiliation: University of Washington
- Acceptance of syphilis screening among residents of high-STD-risk Houston communitiesJ Baseman
School of Public Health, University of Texas Houston, PO Box 20186, Houston, TX 77225, USA
Int J STD AIDS 12:744-9. 2001..The results of this study point to a need for increased case-finding, standard screening recommendations, and interventions targeting specific barriers to syphilis screening...
- The epidemiology of human papillomavirus infectionsJanet G Baseman
UW HPV Research Group, Lake Union Place, Suite 300, 1914 N 34th Street, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
J Clin Virol 32:S16-24. 2005..Finally, we discuss strategies for preventing HPV infection...
- Evaluation of primary cervical cancer screening with an oncogenic human papillomavirus DNA test and cervical cytologic findings among women who attended family planning clinics in the United StatesJanet G Baseman
Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 199:26.e1-8. 2008....
- Epidemiology competency development and application to training for local and regional public health practitionersJanet G Baseman
Department of Epidemiology, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Public Health Rep 123:44-52. 2008..However, measuring the effectiveness of competency-based epidemiology training for expanding epidemiology knowledge and skills of the public health workforce remains a challenge...
- Sequence variation of human papillomavirus type 16 and measurement of viral integration by quantitative PCRMingjun Jiang
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Clin Microbiol 47:521-6. 2009....
- Diagnostic assessment of Mycoplasma genitalium in culture-positive womenJoel B Baseman
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas 78229 3900, USA
J Clin Microbiol 42:203-11. 2004..Additionally, culture-positive women exhibited a range of antibody responsiveness to M. genitalium based upon ELISA and immunoblot assessments, indicating immune diversity among this high-risk population...