Sharon M Bartosh
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Long-term outcomes in pediatric renal transplant recipients who survive into adulthoodSharon M Bartosh
Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI 53792 4108, USA
Transplantation 76:1195-200. 2003....
- Campath-1H use in pediatric renal transplantationSharon M Bartosh
University of Wisconsin, Pediatrics, Madison, USA
Am J Transplant 5:1569-73. 2005....
- A national conference to determine research priorities in pediatric solid organ transplantationSharon M Bartosh
Department of Pediatrics, 600 Highland Ave, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Pediatr Transplant 12:153-66. 2008..The past decade has proven that outcomes after pediatric transplantation can be comparable to adults. The pediatric community now has the opportunity to design and complete studies that enhance outcomes for all transplant recipients...
- Cytokine kinetics profiling in pediatric renal transplant recipientsSilke V Niederhaus
Department of Surgery, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Pediatr Transplant 14:636-45. 2010..A pattern of complete non-responsiveness or hypo-responsiveness correlated with lack of acute rejection. The CKT may prove useful in titrating immunosuppression and in improving live donor selection...
- Recurrence of membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type II in renal allografts: The North American Pediatric Renal Transplant Cooperative Study experienceMichael C Braun
The Brown Foundation Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 2121 W Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030, USA
J Am Soc Nephrol 16:2225-33. 2005..These data indicate that recurrent MPGN II has a significant negative impact on renal allograft function and survival...