Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Correlates of prenatal visceromegalyM Barr
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Am J Med Genet 79:249-52. 1998..Excessive brain weight for body weight had a number of correlations, each most likely reflecting growth restriction with sparing of brain growth...
- Holoprosencephaly survival and performanceM Barr
Am J Med Genet 89:116-20. 1999..Survival data were obtained from 62 cases of alobar holoprosencephaly known to us or to our colleagues. Performance data were obtained on 35 survivors, by direct examination and/or detailed parent questionnaires and interviews...
- Workshop to identify critical windows of exposure for children's health: cardiovascular and endocrine work group summaryM Barr
Departments of Pediatrics, Pathology and Obstetrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Environ Health Perspect 108:569-71. 2000..We considered differences between structural defects, where periods of vulnerability are rather well defined, and functional defects, where periods of vulnerability are quite elusive...
- Terminological inexactitudeMason Barr
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Am J Med Genet A 143:2886-8. 2007
- Turner syndrome morphology and morphometrics: Cardiac hypoplasia as a cause of midgestation deathMason Barr
Teratology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Teratology 66:65-72. 2002..This phenotype is recognized to be usually lethal, with only more mildly affected fetuses surviving to term birth...
- Autosomal recessive alobar holoprosencephaly with essentially normal facesMason Barr
Department of Pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Am J Med Genet 112:28-30. 2002..A similar family was reported by Khan et al. [1970: Dev Med Child Neurol 12:71-76]. Alobar holoprosencephaly with essentially normal faces has also been observed in infants of diabetic mothers [Barr et al., 1983: J Pediatr 102:565-568]...
- Prenatal diagnosis in pregnancies at risk for Joubert syndrome by ultrasound and MRIDan Doherty
University of Washington Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, Seattle, WA, USA
Prenat Diagn 25:442-7. 2005..To describe the prenatal imaging findings in fetuses at risk for Joubert syndrome (JS), review the literature and propose a protocol for prenatal diagnosis of JS using ultrasound and MRI...
- Mutations of ARX are associated with striking pleiotropy and consistent genotype-phenotype correlationMitsuhiro Kato
Department of Human Genetics, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Hum Mutat 23:147-59. 2004....