Naomi S Bardach
Affiliation: University of California
- Effect of pay-for-performance incentives on quality of care in small practices with electronic health records: a randomized trialNaomi S Bardach
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, USA
JAMA 310:1051-9. 2013..Furthermore, whether electronic health records (EHRs) with chronic disease management capabilities support small-practice response to P4P has not been studied...
- Measuring hospital quality using pediatric readmission and revisit ratesNaomi S Bardach
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Pediatrics 132:429-36. 2013..To assess variation among hospitals on pediatric readmission and revisit rates and to determine the number of high- and low-performing hospitals...
- The relationship between commercial website ratings and traditional hospital performance measures in the USANaomi S Bardach
Department of Pediatrics, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California St Suite 265, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
BMJ Qual Saf 22:194-202. 2013....
- Evolving health information technology and the timely availability of visit diagnoses from ambulatory visits: a natural experiment in an integrated delivery systemNaomi S Bardach
Department of General Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California St, Suite 245, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
BMC Med Inform Decis Mak 9:35. 2009..We hypothesized that timely availability of data would improve with use of increasingly sophisticated forms of HIT...
- Small numbers limit the use of the inpatient pediatric quality indicators for hospital comparisonNaomi S Bardach
Department of General Pediatrics and Philip R Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Acad Pediatr 10:266-73. 2010....
- Prediction of hospital acute myocardial infarction and heart failure 30-day mortality rates using publicly reported performance measuresDavid S Aaronson
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Healthc Qual 35:15-23. 2013..To identify an approach to summarizing publicly reported hospital performance data for acute myocardial infarction (AMI) or heart failure (HF) that best predicts current year hospital mortality rates...
- 'Teaching to teach': enhancing fourth year medical students' teaching skillsNaomi S Bardach
University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine, 997 Clayton Street, San Francisco, California 94117, USA
Med Educ 37:1031-2. 2003
- Preparing fourth-year medical students to teach during internshipRichard J Haber
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0862, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:518-20. 2006..Participants identify it as an important addition to their education and as useful during internship...
- The impact of statistical choices on neonatal intensive care unit quality ratings based on nosocomial infection ratesHenry C Lee
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology, University of California at San Francisco, 533 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 165:429-34. 2011....
- The unintended consequences of quality improvementNaomi S Bardach
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, California, USA
Curr Opin Pediatr 21:777-82. 2009..The focus on quality improvement has led to several types of initiatives in pediatric care; however, these programs may lead to potential unintended consequences...