Rémy P Barbe
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Lifetime history of sexual abuse, clinical presentation, and outcome in a clinical trial for adolescent depressionRémy P Barbe
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:77-83. 2004..To investigate the impact of sexual abuse on clinical presentation and treatment outcome in depressed adolescents...
- Emergent suicidality in a clinical psychotherapy trial for adolescent depressionJeffrey A Bridge
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 3811 O Hara St, BFT 311, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2592, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:2173-5. 2005..The authors' goal was to examine the incidence and predictors of emergent suicidality that occurred during a clinical trial of psychotherapy for adolescent depression...
- Clinical differences between suicidal and nonsuicidal depressed children and adolescentsRémy P Barbe
Department of Psychiatry, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 66:492-8. 2005..To examine the clinical symptoms and comorbid psychiatric disorders of depressed children and adolescents with and without clinically significant suicidal ideation...
- Recent trends in suicide among U.S. adolescent males, 1992-2001Jeffrey A Bridge
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 3811 O Hara Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2592, USA
Psychiatr Serv 56:522. 2005
- Suicidality and its relationship to treatment outcome in depressed adolescentsRémy P Barbe
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2592, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 34:44-55. 2004..Hopelessness should be specifically targeted early in treatment. Suicidal depressed adolescents should not receive NST but a specific treatment like CBT...