Affiliation: University of Miami
- The choroid in glaucomaMichael Banitt
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 24:125-9. 2013..Therefore, the SD-OCT may be capable of documenting the changes in the choroid as they relate to glaucoma...
- Progressive loss of retinal ganglion cell function precedes structural loss by several years in glaucoma suspectsMichael R Banitt
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 54:2346-52. 2013..We determined the time lag between loss of retinal ganglion cell function and retinal nerve fiber layer (RNFL) thickness...
- Scleral fistula closure at the time of glaucoma drainage device tube repositioning: a novel techniqueJoseph F Panarelli
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, 900 17th St NW, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 130:1447-51. 2012..This technique can be replicated with ease and provides a tight seal so that other concurrent surgical procedures can safely be completed and postoperative hypotony is avoided...
- Technique for air bubble management during endothelial keratoplasty in eyes after penetrating glaucoma surgeryMichael Banitt
Department of Ophthalmology, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Cornea 30:184-8. 2011....
- Evaluation and management of glaucoma after keratoprosthesisMichael Banitt
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 900 NW 17th Street, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Curr Opin Ophthalmol 22:133-6. 2011..To review the causes and treatment of glaucoma in Boston keratoprosthesis (K-pro) recipients...