Jason K Baker
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- A pilot study of maternal sensitivity in the context of emergent autismJason K Baker
Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, Rm 533, Madison, WI, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 40:988-99. 2010..Findings underscore the importance of understanding parent-child interaction during this key period in the development of autism symptomatology...
- Nonexpert ratings of family and parent-child interactionJason K Baker
Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53705, USA
J Fam Psychol 24:775-8. 2010..Implications for research methods and for our understanding of these important family constructs are discussed...
- Change in maternal criticism and behavior problems in adolescents and adults with autism across a 7-year periodJason K Baker
Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1500 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 120:465-75. 2011..Changes in behavior problems were not predictive of end levels of criticism. Implications for intervention and prevention efforts are discussed...
- Longitudinal effects of adaptability on behavior problems and maternal depression in families of adolescents with autismJason K Baker
Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53705, USA
J Fam Psychol 25:601-9. 2011..These associations did not appear to depend upon the intellectual disability status of the individual with autism. Implications for autism, parent mental health, family systems theory, and intervention with this population are discussed...
- Marital satisfaction and life circumstances of grown children with autism across 7 yearsSigan L Hartley
Waisman Center and Department of Human Development and Family Studies, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53705, USA
J Fam Psychol 26:688-97. 2012..Interventions aimed at managing the behavior problems of adolescents and adults with ASDs may help strengthen parents' marital relationship...