Yali A Bair
Affiliation: University of California
- Ethnic differences in use of complementary and alternative medicine at midlife: longitudinal results from SWAN participantsYali A Bair
Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, University of California, Davis 95616, USA
Am J Public Health 92:1832-40. 2002..We estimated the prevalence and longitudinal correlates of use of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) at midlife among participants of the Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN)...
- Use of conventional and complementary health care during the transition to menopause: longitudinal results from the Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN)Yali A Bair
Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, University of California at Davis, 2103 Stockton Blvd, Suite 2224, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Menopause 12:31-9. 2005....
- Mandating coverage of biologic therapies for rheumatic disease: where evidence and politics meetYali A Bair
Center for Health Services Research in Primary Care, University of California Davis, 2103 Stockton Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Arthritis Rheum 55:353-4. 2006..We hope that the readership of Arthritis Care & Research find this article informative as an exemplar of the policies that could dramatically alter the welfare of our patients...
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine during the menopause transition: longitudinal results from the Study of Women's Health Across the NationYali A Bair
Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, Sacramento, CA, USA
Menopause 15:32-43. 2008..This study examined whether use of complementary and alternative (CAM) therapies during the menopause transition varied by ethnicity...
- Complementary and alternative medicine use among American women: findings from The National Health Interview Survey, 2002Dawn M Upchurch
School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 16:102-13. 2007..This study identified sociodemographic, health, and lifestyle factors associated with use of various types of CAM among women in the United States and examined health conditions and reasons for use...