Seong Yi Baik
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Primary care clinicians' recognition and management of depression: a model of depression care in real-world primary care practiceSeong Yi Baik
University of Cincinnati, P O Box 210038, Cincinnati, OH, 45221 0038, USA
J Gen Intern Med 28:1430-9. 2013..Despite nearly four decades of efforts to improve depression care quality in PC practices, a gap remains between desired treatment outcomes and the reality of how depression care is delivered...
- Understanding managed care: practice implications for NPsS Y Baik
University of Wisconsin Madison School of Nursing, Madison, WI, USA
Clin Excell Nurse Pract 5:232-9. 2001....
- The recognition of depression: the primary care clinician's perspectiveSeong Yi Baik
University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, 262 Procter Hall, 3110 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45221 0038, USA
Ann Fam Med 3:31-7. 2005....
- Reinvention of depression instruments by primary care cliniciansSeong Yi Baik
School of Nursing, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Ann Fam Med 8:224-30. 2010..We wanted to understand how primary care clinicians use depression instruments, for what purposes, and the conditions that influence their use...
- What comprises clinical experience in recognizing depression?: the primary care clinician's perspectiveSeong Yi Baik
College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 21:200-10. 2008..Three conditions influence the recognition of depression: familiarity with the patient, time available, and clinical experience. This article further describes the role of clinical experience in depression care...
- Conditions that influence a primary care clinician's decision to refer patients for depression careJean S Anthony
University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Rehabil Nurs 35:113-22. 2010....
- Depression in Primary Care: Just Another Illness?Jeffrey Susman; Fiscal Year: 2007..By using this strategy, we will take the first essential steps toward designing quality improvement interventions that are feasible and sustainable in the long-term milieu of real-world primary care practice. ..