Christina R Baggott
Affiliation: University of California
- Initial evaluation of an electronic symptom diary for adolescents with cancerChristina Baggott
University of California, San Francisco, Department of Physiological Nursing, San Francisco, CA, United States
JMIR Res Protoc 1:e23. 2012..Documentation of patients' symptoms necessitates reliance on memory, which is often imprecise. We developed an electronic diary (eDiary) for adolescents and young adults (AYAs) with cancer to record symptoms...
- An evaluation of the factors that affect the health-related quality of life of children following myelosuppressive chemotherapyChristina R Baggott
Department of Physiological Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Support Care Cancer 19:353-61. 2011....
- Changes in children's reports of symptom occurrence and severity during a course of myelosuppressive chemotherapyChristina Baggott
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 27:307-15. 2010..No significant differences over time were found in any of the symptom severity scores on the MSAS. Children experienced a high number of symptoms at the initiation of a chemotherapy cycle that persisted over the subsequent 2 weeks...
- Symptom cluster analyses based on symptom occurrence and severity ratings among pediatric oncology patients during myelosuppressive chemotherapyChristina Baggott
Department of Physiological Nursing and Office of Research, School of Nursing, University of California San Francisco, 2 Koret Way, San Francisco, CA 94143 0610, USA
Cancer Nurs 35:19-28. 2012..The ability to identify symptom clusters that are specific to pediatric oncology patients may lead to improved understanding of symptoms' underlying mechanisms among patients of all ages...
- Cytokine gene variation is associated with depressive symptom trajectories in oncology patients and family caregiversLaura B Dunn
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA Electronic address
Eur J Oncol Nurs 17:346-53. 2013..This study sought to confirm latent classes of oncology patients and FCs with distinct depressive symptom trajectories and to examine differences in phenotypic and genotypic characteristics among these classes...
- Evidence of associations between cytokine genes and subjective reports of sleep disturbance in oncology patients and their family caregiversChristine Miaskowski
Department of Physiological Nursing, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e40560. 2012..Evidence was found for latent classes with distinct sleep disturbance trajectories. Unique genetic markers in cytokine genes may partially explain the interindividual heterogeneity characterizing these trajectories...