Jean Francois Aubry
Affiliation: University of California
- Correction of megavoltage cone-beam CT images of the pelvic region based on phantom measurements for dose calculation purposesJean Francois Aubry
Department of Radiation Oncology, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Appl Clin Med Phys 10:2852. 2009..This correction method enablesMVCBCT images to be used for the verification of the daily dose distribution for patients treated in the pelvis region...
- Dose calculation using megavoltage cone-beam CTOlivier Morin
Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 67:1201-10. 2007..To demonstrate the feasibility of performing dose calculation on megavoltage cone-beam CT (MVCBCT) of head-and-neck patients in order to track the dosimetric errors produced by anatomic changes...
- Patient dose considerations for routine megavoltage cone-beam CT imagingOlivier Morin
Comprehensive Cancer Center Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Med Phys 34:1819-27. 2007..Reducing the imaging volume in the cranio-caudal direction can further reduce the dose delivered for MVCBCT. This is a useful feature to eliminate the imaging dose to the eyes or to focus on a specific region of interest for alignment...
- Investigation of geometric distortions on magnetic resonance and cone beam computed tomography images used for planning and verification of high-dose rate brachytherapy cervical cancer treatmentJean Francois Aubry
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Brachytherapy 9:266-73. 2010....
- Correction of megavoltage cone-beam CT images for dose calculation in the head and neck regionJean Francois Aubry
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, 1600 Divisadero Street, Suite H1031, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Med Phys 35:900-7. 2008..With patients images the agreement is within +/- 13% above the shoulders and +/- 5% below the shoulder line. This level of dose calculation accuracy allows the use of MVCBCT images for dose verification purposes...
- Dose recalculation and the Dose-Guided Radiation Therapy (DGRT) process using megavoltage cone-beam CTJoey Cheung
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, Comprehensive Cancer Center, 94115, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 74:583-92. 2009..In this article, we present the process of performing dose recalculation on megavoltage cone-beam computed tomography images and discuss possible strategies for dose-guided radiation therapy (DGRT)...
- Physical performance and image optimization of megavoltage cone-beam CTOlivier Morin
Department of Radiation Oncology, Helen Diller Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
Med Phys 36:1421-32. 2009..Further improvement is expected from the next generation MVCBCT system with an optimized megavoltage imaging beamline...