Sheryl L Asplund
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Immunophenotype does not correlate with lymph node histology in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphomaSheryl L Asplund
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, Texas, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 26:624-9. 2002..These findings do not support the interpretation that the prominence of proliferation centers in CLL/SLL LNs defines biologically distinct subtypes...
- Haematogones in the peripheral blood of adults: a four-colour flow cytometry study of 102 patientsSteven H Kroft
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9072, USA
Br J Haematol 126:209-12. 2004..012 x 10(9)/l). PB haematogones belonged exclusively to the most mature maturational stage. These findings have implications for PB analysis of minimal residual disease in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia and follicular lymphoma...
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma: a flow cytometric analysis of 29 casesMelissa V Kesler
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 128:314-22. 2007..042). Most ALCLs can be detected and characterized by multiparameter FC analysis. However, light scatter gating on typical lymphoid regions may yield false-negative results in a substantial number of cases...
- Immunophenotypic analysis of hematogones (B-lymphocyte precursors) and neoplastic lymphoblasts by 4-color flow cytometryRobert W McKenna
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Pathology, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75390 9072, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 45:277-85. 2004....
- CD5-positive B-cell neoplasms of indeterminate immunophenotype: a clinicopathologic analysis of 26 casesSheryl L Asplund
Department of Pathology, Hematopathology Division, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, 75390, USA
Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 13:311-7. 2005..The majority (65%) appear to be chronic lymphocytic leukemia, with most of the remaining cases either definitively mantle cell lymphoma or unclassifiable...
- Comparison of immunophenotypes of small B-cell neoplasms in primary lymph node and concurrent blood or marrow samplesYin Xu
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75390-9073, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 118:758-64. 2002..The remaining major and minor variations would not have affected interpretation...
- Characterization of incidentally identified minute clonal B-lymphocyte populations in peripheral blood and bone marrowWeina Chen
Department of Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75390-9072, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 122:588-95. 2004..There were no immunophenotypic differences in patients with and without overt NHL...