M R Asato
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Neuropsychiatric problems in tuberous sclerosis complexMiya R Asato
Laboratory of Neurocognitive Development, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Child Neurol 19:241-9. 2004..Treatment of neuropsychiatric symptoms, including autism-like features, attention deficits, and sleep disorders, is also discussed...
- Cognitive processes in the development of TOL performanceMiya R Asato
Laboratory of Neurocognitive Development, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Neuropsychologia 44:2259-69. 2006....
- White matter development in adolescence: a DTI studyM R Asato
Laboratory of Neurocognitive Development, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Cereb Cortex 20:2122-31. 2010..Females showed earlier maturation of white matter integrity compared with males. Together, these findings suggest that white matter connectivity supporting executive control of behavior is still immature in adolescence...
- Deficits in oculomotor performance in pediatric epilepsyMiya R Asato
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Epilepsia 52:377-85. 2011....
- Adolescent and caregiver experiences with epilepsyMiya R Asato
Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
J Child Neurol 24:562-71. 2009..An adolescent-centered epilepsy management program may help alleviate concerns and also help the adolescent independently manage their epilepsy as they transition into adulthood...
- Association of non-adherence to antiepileptic drugs and seizures, quality of life, and productivity: survey of patients with epilepsy and physiciansCollin A Hovinga
University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
Epilepsy Behav 13:316-22. 2008....
- Neurobehavioral Status in Pediatric EpilepsyMiya Asato; Fiscal Year: 2007..This training will enable the candidate to obtain unique cross-disciplinary training using neuroimaging to link child psychiatry with neurology. ..