Affiliation: University of California
- Twelve tips for teaching reflection at all levels of medical educationLouise Aronson
Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics, University of California, 3333 California St, Suite 380, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Med Teach 33:200-5. 2011..Review of studies published in medical education journals over the last decade reveals a diversity of pedagogical approaches and educational goals related to teaching reflection...
- Do writing and storytelling skill influence assessment of reflective ability in medical students' written reflections?Louise Aronson
Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Acad Med 85:S29-32. 2010..In this pilot study, the investigators determined whether scores from a validated rubric to measure reflective ability were affected by irrelevant variance resulting from writing or storytelling ability...
- Development and pilot testing of a reflective learning guide for medical educationLouise Aronson
University of California, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Med Teach 33:e515-21. 2011..Reflection is increasingly incorporated into all levels of medical education but little is known about best practices for teaching and learning reflection...
- A comparison of two methods of teaching reflective ability in Year 3 medical studentsLouise Aronson
Division of Geriatrics, School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, California 94118, USA
Med Educ 46:807-14. 2012....
- Medical linguisticsLouise Aronson
Division of Geriatrics, UCSF, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 22:1781. 2007