A C Arnold
Affiliation: University of California
- Development and validation of a computerized expert system for evaluation of automated visual fields from the Ischemic Optic Neuropathy Decompression TrialSteven E Feldon
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY, USA
BMC Ophthalmol 6:34. 2006..Visual fields were measured before treatment using the Humphrey Field Analyzer with the 24-2 program, foveal threshold, and size III stimulus...
- Ischemic optic neuropathiesA C Arnold
Department of Ophthalmology, Neuro Ophthalmology Division, Optic Neuropathy Center, Jules Stein Eye Institute, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Ophthalmol Clin North Am 14:83-98. 2001..Though a proven therapy is not available for the most common syndromes, correct identification may present severe visual loss or systemic complications in some cases...
- Pathogenesis of nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathyAnthony C Arnold
Jules Stein Eye Institute, 100 Stein Plaza, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7005, USA
J Neuroophthalmol 23:157-63. 2003....
- Treatment of ischemic optic neuropathyAnthony C Arnold
Jules Stein Eye Institue, Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, 100 Stein Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7005, USA
Semin Ophthalmol 17:39-46. 2002..Neuroprotective strategies are under intense investigation for optic neuropathies including NAION, and clinical trials in humans are in progress. Optic nerve regeneration studies are ongoing in animals. Prophylaxis in NAION is unproven...
- Evolving management of optic neuritis and multiple sclerosisAnthony C Arnold
Jules Stein Eye Institute, 100 Stein Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7005, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 139:1101-8. 2005..To review the relation of optic neuritis to multiple sclerosis (MS) and the indications, modalities, and results of therapy for optic neuritis, for both visual and general neurologic function...
- Diplopia after cataract surgeryRod Foroozan
Cullen Eye Institute, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
Surv Ophthalmol 50:81-4. 2005..Macular pathology including epiretinal membranes and choroidal neovascular membranes may rarely cause binocular diplopia because of foveal displacement and rivalry between central and peripheral fusional mechanisms...
- Giant cell arteritisStacy L Pineles
Jules Stein Eye Institute, 100 Stein Plaza, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Int Ophthalmol Clin 47:105-19, x. 2007