A A Arif
Affiliation: University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Occupational exposures among domestic and industrial professional cleanersAhmed A Arif
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of North Carolina Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Occup Med (Lond) 58:458-63. 2008..Despite being a large part of the workforce, cleaners remain a relatively understudied occupational group in the USA...
- Presence of asthma with night-time asthma symptoms is associated with impaired health-related quality of life in childrenAhmed A Arif
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
J Asthma 45:908-10. 2008..Children who had asthma without any night-time asthma symptoms did not have reduced health-related quality of life. Proper control of night-time asthma symptoms may help increase health-related quality of life in children...
- Occupational exposures and asthma among nursing professionalsA A Arif
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Department of Public Health Sciences, College of Health and Human Services, 9201 University City Blvd, CHHS Building 429, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Occup Environ Med 66:274-8. 2009..To identify occupational exposure risk factors associated with the development of new-onset asthma in nurses...
- The association between symptomatic asthma and neurobehavioral comorbidities among childrenAhmed A Arif
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 9201 University City Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28223, U S A
J Asthma 47:792-6. 2010..Asthma affects millions of children in the United States. The extent to which asthma and other medical conditions coexist, however, is largely unknown...
- Association between cleaning-related chemicals and work-related asthma and asthma symptoms among healthcare professionalsAhmed A Arif
UNC Charlotte, Department of Public Health Sciences, CHHS 429, 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223, USA
Occup Environ Med 69:35-40. 2012..This study attempts to identify relationship between work-related exposure to cleaning-related chemicals and development of WRA among HCPs...
- DISPARITIES IN ASTHMA AMONG ELDERLY IN WEST TEXASAhmed Arif; Fiscal Year: 2003..A similar comparison will be made to evaluate urban/rural differences. ..
- Occupational Asthmagens in Cleaners: A Focus Group StudyAhmed Arif; Fiscal Year: 2005..The information from the focus group interviews will be used to develop JEM and a draft survey instrument for use among cleaners. ..