Joanna J Arch
Affiliation: University of California
- Mechanisms of mindfulness: emotion regulation following a focused breathing inductionJoanna J Arch
Department of Psychology, University of California, 405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Behav Res Ther 44:1849-58. 2006..The results are discussed as being consistent with emotional regulatory properties of mindfulness...
- First-line treatment: a critical appraisal of cognitive behavioral therapy developments and alternativesJoanna J Arch
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, 1285 Franz Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 32:525-47. 2009....
- Correlates of alcohol use among anxious and depressed primary care patientsJoanna J Arch
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 90095 1563, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 28:37-42. 2006..The purpose of this study is to determine the patterns of alcohol use for primary care patients with anxiety disorders and/or major depression in three urban university-affiliated outpatient clinics...
- Implications of naturalistic use of pharmacotherapy in CBT treatment for panic disorderJoanna J Arch
Department of Psychology, Franz Hall, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Behav Res Ther 45:1435-47. 2007..06) and follow-up (p=.006). In conclusion, controlling for pre-treatment severity, pre- and post-treatment use of SSRIs and A/D was associated with poorer outcomes, particularly for PD severity and anxiety sensitivity...
- Laboratory stressors in clinically anxious and non-anxious individuals: the moderating role of mindfulnessJoanna J Arch
Department of Psychology, University of California Los Angeles, 405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Behav Res Ther 48:495-505. 2010....
- Moderators and non-specific predictors of treatment outcome for anxiety disorders: a comparison of cognitive behavioral therapy to acceptance and commitment therapyKate B Wolitzky-Taylor
Department of Psychology, UCLA Anxiety Disorders Research Center, University of California Los Angeles, CA 90094, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 80:786-99. 2012..The current study examined several theory-driven and atheoretical putative moderators of outcome in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)...
- Physiological and behavioral indices of emotion dysregulation as predictors of outcome from cognitive behavioral therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy for anxietyCarolyn D Davies
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA Electronic address
J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 46:35-43. 2015....
- Cognitive mediators of treatment for social anxiety disorder: comparing acceptance and commitment therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapyAndrea N Niles
University of California, Los Angeles
Behav Ther 45:664-77. 2014..To assess the relationship between session-by-session mediators and treatment outcomes in traditional cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) for social anxiety disorder...