Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Gene silencing in adipose tissue macrophages regulates whole-body metabolism in obese miceMyriam Aouadi
Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:8278-83. 2013..These data are consistent with the hypothesis that cytokines produced by ATMs can exacerbate whole-body glucose intolerance...
- p38MAP Kinase activity is required for human primary adipocyte differentiationM Aouadi
INSERM, U 568, IFR50, F 06107, Nice, France
FEBS Lett 581:5591-6. 2007..These results indicate that p38MAPK plays a positive role in human adipogenesis through regulation of C/EBPbeta and PPARgamma factors...
- Insulin signalling mechanisms for triacylglycerol storageM P Czech
Program in Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 373 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Diabetologia 56:949-64. 2013..This and other mysteries about insulin signalling and insulin resistance in adipose tissue make this topic especially fertile for future research...
- The role of MAPKs in adipocyte differentiation and obesityF Bost
INSERM U568, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Faculte de Medecine, Avenue de Valombrose, 06107 Nice cedex, France
Biochimie 87:51-6. 2005..The precise understanding of the cascade of these molecular events and the way to regulate them will be certainly crucial in order to efficiently fight obesity...
- Role of MAPKs in development and differentiation: lessons from knockout miceM Aouadi
INSERM U568, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, Avenue de Valombrose, 06107 Nice cedex, France
Biochimie 88:1091-8. 2006..These results emphasize the notion that, although initiated by the same external stimuli, these intracellular cascades activate kinase isoforms each with its own specific role...