Jean S Anthony
Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Self-advocacy in health care decision-making among elderly African AmericansJean Spann Anthony
University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, USA
J Cult Divers 14:88-95. 2007..The findings demonstrate some of the complexities involved in the study of elderly African Americans particularly related to the major impact of life experiences on their lives today...
- Perceptions of health status among women and men in an urban homeless populationJean Spann Anthony
University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, 3110 Vine Street, Procter Hall, ML 0038, Cincinnati, OH 45221 0038, USA
J Natl Black Nurses Assoc 20:36-41. 2009..In addition, scores on the Health Worry subscale differed according to the homeless persons' reported source of healthcare...
- Conditions that influence a primary care clinician's decision to refer patients for depression careJean S Anthony
University of Cincinnati College of Nursing, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Rehabil Nurs 35:113-22. 2010....
- Reinvention of depression instruments by primary care cliniciansSeong Yi Baik
School of Nursing, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Ann Fam Med 8:224-30. 2010..We wanted to understand how primary care clinicians use depression instruments, for what purposes, and the conditions that influence their use...
- A case study in the use of community-based participatory research in public health nursingChristine L Savage
College of Nursing, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221, USA
Public Health Nurs 23:472-8. 2006..CBPR provides opportunities for community health nurse researchers to conduct research with vulnerable populations and sets the stage for implementing evidenced-based nursing interventions in the community...