Affiliation: University of California
- An examination of the relationship of anxiety and intelligence to adaptive functioning in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndromeKathleen Angkustsiri
Department of Pediatrics, University of California at Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 33:713-20. 2012..This study investigates the relationship between anxiety symptoms and adaptive function in children with chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome (22q11.2DS)...
- Minor physical anomalies in children with autism spectrum disordersKathleen Angkustsiri
University of California, Davis, USA
Autism 15:746-60. 2011..This study employs an adaptation of Miles and Hillman's (2000) classifications by using photographs to identify a subgroup with significant dysmorphology among children with ASD, typical development (TYP), and developmental delay (DD)...
- Fragile X syndrome with anxiety disorder and exceptional verbal intelligenceKathleen Angkustsiri
M I N D Institute, University of California Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Am J Med Genet A 146:376-9. 2008..Women with FXS can present primarily with learning and emotional problems, and clinicians should consider FXS in these women regardless of their IQ...
- Two boys with fragile x syndrome and hepatic tumorsJuthamas Wirojanan
Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders, University of California Davis Health System, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 30:239-41. 2008..We speculate regarding molecular pathways that might explain the cooccurrence of the 2 conditions. Further examination of a possible functional link between hepatic neoplasia and loss of FMRP is warranted...
- A girl with fragile X premutation from sperm donationJuthamas Wirojanan
MIND Institute, University of California Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
Am J Med Genet A 146:888-92. 2008..We suggest fragile X DNA screening in gamete donor candidates to decrease the chance of fragile X involvement in their offspring...
- Regression in autism: prevalence and associated factors in the CHARGE StudyRobin L Hansen
Medical Investigation of Neurodevelopmental Disorders Institute, University of California, Davis, Sacramento 95817, USA
Ambul Pediatr 8:25-31. 2008..The aim of this study was to examine the prevalence of regressive autism and associated demographic, medical, and developmental factors by using 2 different definitions of regression based on the Autism Diagnostic Interview, Revised...