Cindy M Anderson
Affiliation: University of North Dakota
- Mesenteric vascular responsiveness in a rat model of pregnancy-induced hypertensionCindy M Anderson
College of Nursing, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND 58202, USA
Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 231:1398-402. 2006..Data suggest that placental insufficiency leads to hyperresponsiveness to vasoconstrictor stimuli in mesenteric arteries...
- Preeclampsia: exposing future cardiovascular risk in mothers and their childrenCindy M Anderson
College of Nursing, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks 58202 9025, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 36:3-8. 2007..Epidemiologic and experimental data provide a strong link between intrauterine exposure to preeclampsia and subsequent risk for the development of cardiovascular disease in women...
- Placental insufficiency: programming of leptin secretion, blood pressure, and postnatal growth in two generations of Sprague-Dawley ratsCindy M Anderson
College of Nursing, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota 58202, USA
Biol Res Nurs 10:284-91. 2009..Our findings indicate that fetal exposure to maternal hypertension and hypoleptinemia is associated with altered leptin and growth patterns in mature female offspring and not perpetuated to a second generation...
- Characterization of changes in leptin and leptin receptors in a rat model of preeclampsiaCindy M Anderson
College of Nursing and Department of Pharmacology, Physiology, and Therapeutics, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks 58202, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 193:267-72. 2005..The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of reduced uteroplacental perfusion pressure on plasma leptin and placental leptin receptor expression in rats that develop hypertension in the third trimester of pregnancy...
- Reduced uteroplacental perfusion alters uterine arcuate artery function in the pregnant Sprague-Dawley ratCindy M Anderson
College of Nursing, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota 58202 9025, USA
Biol Reprod 72:762-6. 2005..Data suggest that RUPP promotes hyperresponsiveness and impaired endothelium-dependent relaxation in uterine arcuate arteries, leading to intrauterine fetal growth restriction...
- Placental insufficiency leads to developmental hypertension and mesenteric artery dysfunction in two generations of Sprague-Dawley rat offspringCindy M Anderson
College of Nursing, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota, 58202 9025, USA
Biol Reprod 74:538-44. 2006....
- Leptin, leptin resistance and endothelial dysfunction in pre-eclampsiaCindy M Anderson
Department of Pharmacology, Physiology and Therapeutics and College of Nursing, University of North Dakota School of Medicine, 501 N Columbia Road Grand Forks, ND 58203, USA
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 48:OL323-9. 2002..This review summarizes recent findings regarding the putative changes of serum leptin levels during pre-eclampsia and the potential consequences on the vascular system...