Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- The management of early-stage and metastatic triple-negative breast cancer: a reviewCarey K Anders
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Medicine, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 170 Manning Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 27:737-49, viii. 2013..The general principles guiding the use of chemotherapy and radiation therapy do not differ dramatically between early-stage TNBC and non-TNBC. ..
- Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway activation in breast cancer brain metastasesBarbara Adamo
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, CB 7305, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Breast Cancer Res 13:R125. 2011..Secondary analyses included PI3K pathway activation status and associations with time to distant recurrence (TTDR) and time to BCBMs. Similar analyses were also conducted among the subset of patients with triple-negative BCBMs...
- Poly(ADP-Ribose) polymerase inhibition: "targeted" therapy for triple-negative breast cancerCarey K Anders
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 27517, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:4702-10. 2010....
- The prognostic contribution of clinical breast cancer subtype, age, and race among patients with breast cancer brain metastasesCarey K Anders
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7305, USA
Cancer 117:1602-11. 2011..In a single-institution cohort study, the authors attempted to determine whether the inferior outcome noted with TNBC brain metastases is more reflective of a higher risk population or the subtype itself...
- An integration of complementary strategies for gene-expression analysis to reveal novel therapeutic opportunities for breast cancerAndrea H Bild
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Utah, 112 Skaggs Hall, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Breast Cancer Res 11:R55. 2009..Additional work has also used signatures of oncogenic pathway deregulation to dissect breast cancer heterogeneity as well as to suggest therapeutic opportunities linked to pathway activation...
- Genomic analysis identifies unique signatures predictive of brain, lung, and liver relapseJ Chuck Harrell
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, 450 West Drive, CB7295, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 132:523-35. 2012..In total, these data identify that depending upon the organ of relapse, a combination of gene expression signatures most accurately predicts metastatic behavior...
- Long term disease-free survival and T cell and antibody responses in women with high-risk Her2+ breast cancer following vaccination against Her2Michael A Morse
Department of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3233, Durham, NC 27710, USA
J Transl Med 5:42. 2007..We proposed to address these concerns by using cancer vaccines to stimulate HER2 intracellular domain (ICD)-specific T cell and antibody responses...
- Understanding and treating triple-negative breast cancerCarey Anders
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7305, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 22:1233-9; discussion 1239-40, 1243. 2008....