Sarah E Altman
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- What is the association between obsessive-compulsive disorder and eating disorders?Sarah E Altman
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois Chicago, 1007 W Harrison Street MC 285, Chicago, IL 60657, United States
Clin Psychol Rev 29:638-46. 2009..Limitations to extant literature, and suggestions for future research are discussed...
- Effect of acute tryptophan depletion on emotions in individuals with personal and family history of depression following a mood inductionSarah E Altman
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1007 West Harrison Street, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
Neuropsychobiology 62:171-6. 2010..However, its effect on a broad range of emotions beyond depressed mood has been inconsistent, and studies have rarely employed a negative mood induction...
- Frontal brain asymmetry in depression with comorbid anxiety: a neuropsychological investigationBrady D Nelson
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois Chicago, M C 285, 1007 West Harrison Street, Room 1062D, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 121:579-91. 2012....
- Effects of predictability of shock timing and intensity on aversive responsesStewart A Shankman
University of Illinois at Chicago, Department of Psychology, 1007 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607, United States
Int J Psychophysiol 80:112-8. 2011..In sum, the anxiogenic effects of unpredictability may generalize to situations beyond unpredictable timing...
- Subthreshold conditions as precursors for full syndrome disorders: a 15-year longitudinal study of multiple diagnostic classesStewart A Shankman
Department of Psychology, University of Illinois Chicago, 60607, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 50:1485-94. 2009..Equally important, though, is whether subthreshold conditions are likely to develop other full syndrome disorders and whether these associations are maintained after adjusting for comorbidity...