Michael M Altaweel
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Outcomes of Eyes with Lesions Composed of >50% Blood in the Comparison of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatments Trials (CATT)Michael M Altaweel
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin Electronic address
Ophthalmology 122:391-398.e5. 2015....
- Radial optic neurotomy using nasal and temporal approach incisions: histopathologic study in human cadaver eyesMichael M Altaweel
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin, 2870 University Ave, Ste 206, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 125:1553-7. 2007..To examine the structural effect of radial optic neurotomy (RON) using nasal and temporal approach incisions on the nasal side of the optic nerve (ON) using dominant and nondominant hands in human cadaver eyes...
- Standard Care vs Corticosteroid for Retinal Vein Occlusion (SCORE) Study system for evaluation of stereoscopic color fundus photographs and fluorescein angiograms: SCORE Study Report 9Barbara A Blodi
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53705 3611, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 128:1140-5. 2010..To describe the procedures and reproducibility for grading stereoscopic color fundus photographs and fluorescein angiograms of participants in the SCORE Study...
- Intravitreal triamcinolone for the treatment of macular edema associated with central retinal vein occlusionMichael S Ip
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison 53711 1068, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 122:1131-6. 2004..To investigate the safety and efficacy of intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide as treatment for macular edema associated with central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO)...
- Bevacizumab (Avastin) for the treatment of ocular diseaseJonathan B Gunther
University of Wisconsin Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Surv Ophthalmol 54:372-400. 2009..It is clear that the initial encouraging results described in this paper warrant further study of intravitreal bevacizumab in larger, controlled, randomized trials...
- Optical coherence tomography measurements and analysis methods in optical coherence tomography studies of diabetic macular edemaDavid J Browning
Jaeb Center for Health Research, 15310 Amberly Drive, Suite 350, Tampa, FL 33647, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1366-71, 1371.e1. 2008..To evaluate optical coherence tomography (OCT) measurements and methods of analysis of OCT data in studies of diabetic macular edema (DME)...