Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Macular hole: improved understanding of pathogenesis, staging, and management based on optical coherence tomographyMichael Altaweel
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Semin Ophthalmol 18:58-66. 2003..OCT is useful in differentiating simulating lesions and in allowing better counseling of patients regarding their disorder. Finally, OCT findings are prognostic of surgical success and can assist in evaluating the results of surgery...
- Treatment of central retinal vein occlusion with triamcinolone acetonide: an optical coherence tomography studyMichael Ip
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, University of Wisconsin, Clinical Science Center, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Semin Ophthalmol 18:67-73. 2003..Optical coherence tomography demonstrated significant anatomic improvement in the majority of patients with macular edema due to CRVO treated with intravitreal injection of triamcinolone acetonide...
- A phase II randomized double-masked trial of pegaptanib, an anti-vascular endothelial growth factor aptamer, for diabetic macular edemaEmmett T Cunningham
Stanford University, USA
Ophthalmology 112:1747-57. 2005....
- Changes in retinal neovascularization after pegaptanib (Macugen) therapy in diabetic individualsAnthony P Adamis
Ophthalmology 113:23-8. 2006..These findings suggest a direct effect of pegaptanib upon retinal neovascularization in patients with diabetes mellitus...
- Characteristics of choroidal neovascularization in the complications of age-related macular degeneration prevention trialMaureen G Maguire
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 3309, USA
Ophthalmology 115:1468-73, 1473.e1-2. 2008..To describe the characteristics of incident choroidal neovascularization (CNV) in observed and treated eyes in the Complications of Age-related Macular Degeneration Prevention Trial (CAPT)...