MANDY ATLEE ALLISON
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Timing of adolescent meningococcal conjugate vaccination attitudes and practices of pediatricians and family medicine physiciansMandy A Allison
Department of Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
Am J Prev Med 41:581-7. 2011..Initial supply issues led to an emphasis on immunizing older adolescents. When supply improved in 2007, routine immunization was recommended for those aged 11-12 years...
- Influenza vaccine effectiveness in healthy 6- to 21-month-old children during the 2003-2004 seasonMandy A Allison
Department of Pediatrics, Colorado Health Outcomes Program, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, USA
J Pediatr 149:755-762. 2006..To assess the clinical effectiveness of influenza vaccine in preventing influenza-like illness (ILI) office visits...
- School-based health centers: improving access and quality of care for low-income adolescentsMandy A Allison
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Pediatrics 120:e887-94. 2007....
- Feasibility of elementary school children's use of hand gel and facemasks during influenza seasonMandy A Allison
Division of General Pediatrics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84158, USA
Influenza Other Respi Viruses 4:223-9. 2010..The feasibility of non-pharmacologic interventions to prevent influenza's spread in schools is not well known...
- EPIDEMIOLOGY OF INFLUENZA AND ABSENTEEISM IN AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SETTINGMandy Allison; Fiscal Year: 2007..The research and career development aims of this proposal will prepare me to be an independent investigator able to lead both locally and nationally in pandemic planning to ensure safe schools and healthy communities. ..