K D Allen
Affiliation: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Comparison of a computerized anesthesia device with a traditional syringe in preschool childrenKeith D Allen
Faculty Pediatric Dentistry, Munroe Meyer Institute, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, USA
Pediatr Dent 24:315-20. 2002..The purpose of this investigation was to evaluate the efficacy of a computerized injection device (Wand) on reducing pain behavior during injections with preschool-aged children...
- An evaluation of parent-produced video self-modeling to improve independence in an adolescent with intellectual developmental disorder and an autism spectrum disorder: a controlled case studyKeith D Allen
Munroe Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation, Omaha, NE, USA
Behav Modif 39:542-56. 2015..Performance was found to generalize to the natural community setting. Results suggest that parents can use available technology to promote community independence for transition age individuals. ..
- Evaluation of a behavioral treatment package to reduce sleep problems in children with Angelman SyndromeKeith D Allen
Department of Psychology, Munroe Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation, 985450 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 5450, USA
Res Dev Disabil 34:676-86. 2013..These results suggest that behavioral treatment may be a reasonable way to address sleep problems in some children with Angelman Syndrome...
- Use of audio cuing to expand employment opportunities for adolescents with autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disabilitiesKeith D Allen
Munroe Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation, 985450 University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 42:2410-9. 2012..The changes proved statistically significant as well. Participants and parents reported high job satisfaction. The challenges of competitive employment for individuals with autism and intellectual disabilities are discussed...
- The problem of parental nonadherence in clinical behavior analysis: effective treatment is not enoughK D Allen
Munroe Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha 68198 5450, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 33:373-91. 2000..What follows is an analysis of the variables associated with adherence by parents to recommendations designed to solve common childhood problems...
- Evaluation of two predictors of child disruptive behavior during restorative dental treatmentKeith D Allen
Munroe Meyer Institute, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Neb, USA
J Dent Child (Chic) 70:221-5. 2003..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effectiveness of 2 behavior rating scales (1 describing child behavior and the other describing parent behavior) in predicting child behavior during dental treatment...
- The efficacy of noncontingent escape for decreasing children's disruptive behavior during restorative dental treatmentPatrick M O'Callaghan
Munroe Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha 68198, USA
J Appl Behav Anal 39:161-71. 2006....